QUICK AND EASY STOVETOP OATMEAL RECIPE!
This super filling stovetop oatmeal recipe is ideal for breakfast or for your late-night craving. There is no artificial sugar added here, so don't worry about a sugar spick.
Time: approximately 12 minutes
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of vegan milk (almond, cashew, coconut, oat, etc.)
- 4 dates
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp of SWEET WITHOUT CHEAT sweetener
1. Add the water and the vegan milk to a small to medium-size saucepan on medium heat.
2. While the liquid mix is warming up, reduce the dates into a pure mixture either by using a mixer or by mixing them with hot water in a small bowl and smashing them using a fork.
3. Add the dates pure to the saucepan along with the flax and chia seeds and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. Just before your liquid mix is about to boil, add the oats and reduce the heat to medium-low and stir constantly.
5. Depending on how you prefer your oats, you can cook them anywhere between 7 to 10 min. The more you cook them, the more the mixture will thicken.
6. In two small serving bowls, pour your frozen blueberries and add your oats in each bowl.
7. Top it off with your SWEET WITHOUT CHEAT sweetener and enjoy!! 😋
If you enjoy your Sweet Without Cheat Sweetener and our services, please feel free to leave your honest review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.