A Nutritious and Delicious Recipe
Craving a delicious and healthy meal? Look no further! Our plant-based Pesto and Ravioli recipe with Phytoplankton Powder will not only satisfy your taste buds but also provide an abundance of nutrients. This vegan-friendly recipe is packed with marine-based nutrition and is an excellent alternative to traditional fish oil capsules.
- 1 pack of store-bought vegan Spinach Raviolis
- 4 tbsp of vegan Pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 3 tbsp Ravioli/pasta water
- 8 cloves of garlic, fried in olive oil until light and burnt brown
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 2 tsp of AKI Organics Phytoplankton powder
- 3 tsp of vegan garlic butter + 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) to avoid burning the butter
- 3 tsp of vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Salt, pepper, or paprika to taste
- Boil the raviolis in rolling hot water seasoned with salt and a bit of EVOO until they turn pale white and are al dente.
- In a pan, heat the vegan garlic butter and add some EVOO to avoid burning. Add the parsley, stirring quickly, and then add the pesto and phytoplankton powder. Stir all ingredients quickly.
- To avoid the paste from sticking to the bottom of the pan, add the hot pasta water and watch the beautiful green sauce emerge.
- Lastly, add the cooked raviolis and season well with salt, pepper, or paprika. Sprinkle vegan Parmesan to bring out the best of the pesto flavors.
- Enjoy serving steaming hot with a drizzle of garlic oil and burnt garlic on those luscious Raviolis. Relish the goodness of phytoplankton powder in every bite!
By incorporating phytoplankton powder into this delightful plant-based recipe, you're not only enhancing the flavor but also reaping the benefits of Omega 3 EPA, plant-based proteins, vegan vitamins, and more. So go ahead, indulge in this healthy and scrumptious meal that's sure to become a household favorite!