EASY HEALTHY VEGAN WAFFLES, HIGH IN PROTEIN AND BEAUTIFUL PURPLE COLCOR!
This waffle recipe is amazing for those morning when you want to switch things up. This breakfast is super fun to make and eat!
Time: approximately 20 minutes
Serving: 3 big waffles
- 1 cup of oat flour (blend whole oats in a blender)
- 1/2 cup of vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1/2 tsp of 100% Pure Water-Extracted VANILLA Finest Powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cups of vegan milk (soy, almond, oat, etc.)
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp of Purple Sweet Potato Powder
- Fresh fruits
- Maple or agave syrup
1. Grease the waffle iron with a small amount of vegetable oil and turn it on.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl (oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, VANILLA Finest Powdersalt) using a whisk.
3. Add the vegan milk and oil while whisking to avoind lumps.
4. Add Purple Sweet Potato Powder and stir lightly. (you can add more if you want a deeper purple color, let out the inner chef in you!)
5. Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook according to its instructions.
8. Serve with fresh or frozen fruits and maple syrup! Enjoy while still hot 😋
If you enjoy your Purple Sweet Potato Powder and our services, please feel free to leave your honest review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve our offer.