Vanilla Chia Pudding
SUPER EASY VEGAN VANILLA CHIA PUDDING FOR BREAKFAST OR DESSERT!
This vanilla chia pudding recipe is ideal for breakfast, dessert, or snack. There is no artificial sugar added here, so you can indulge without feeling guilty.
Time: approximately 5 minutes of prepping time and 2 hours of wating
Serving: 5 to 7 small bowls
- 2 cups of vegan milk (almond, soy, cashew, coconut, oat, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of 100% Pure Water-Extracted VANILLA Finest Powder
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup (or 1 scoop of SWEET WITHOUT CHEAT sweetener for keto and low glycemic recipe)
- Toppings of your choice (granola, nuts, fresh fruits)
1. Add all ingredients to a glass jar.
2. Put the lead on and shake well.
3. Place the jar in the fridge for approximately 2 hours. To avoid clumps, stir with a spoon twice or four times.
4. Pour a portion into a bowl and top it off with your favorite ingredients! You can add more vegan milk depending on the consistency you prefer.
5. Enjoy! 😋
*You can also prepare it the night before for breakfast the next morning.
If you enjoy your Vanilla Water-Extracted Finest Powder and our services, please feel free to leave your honest review. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve our offer.
Leave a comment