AKI Canadian Maple Sugar
This natural product is made from 100% pure Canadian Grade A maple syrup carefully harvested from our Quebec maple forests by our master sugar maker.
This unique natural sweetener replaces, in equal quantity, refined sugars in your recipes. The distinctive yet delicate flavor of maple sugar pairs well with both sweet and savory preparations like coffee and tea, of course.
Although its history is long, maple sugar is still relatively unknown to many consumers. It is made by boiling maple syrup and then cooling it to specific temperatures, followed by filtration to create crystals.
Our maple sugar has a granularity and texture like regular refined white sugar.
- Suggested Uses
- Sprinkle on cookiesand cakes (instead of icing sugar). Ideal for whipping cream.
- Cookies, fruit salads, ice cream.
- Baking, pastry, sweets, use to taste.
- Lining a mould.
- Replaces refined sugar in all recipes.
- In cocktails or to frost glasses.
- Reduces bitterness or acidity of vegetables like rapini, artichokes, endives, and tomatoes.
- Dry rubs for meats and fish.
- All culinary uses, sauces, pastries.
- Final garnish of cakes and desserts.
- Ideal in baking, brioches, pannetone.
- Baking, finishing dishes such as floating islands.
The use of Maple sugar is common and is the Key Ingredients in several food items
Ideal substitute for Sweeteners
Rich in Vitamins and Minerals such as Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Calcium, Potassium, which play a vital role in the daily diet.
Highly contains Zinc and Manganese that may help to fight Illness and Improve Immunity
Contains Numerous Antioxidants that may be beneficial for reducing Radical Damage from within the body.
It may help in the synthesis of cholesterol and fatty acids to boost energy production and ensure healthy blood sugar control.